Halloween in Bozeman, Montana 2008 Events
Saturday, October 25, 2008:
- 2:00pm-5:00pm - Museum of the Rockies Family Halloween Party family-friendly party. "Guaranteed to put everyone in that creepy, crawly Halloween spirit."
Halloween - Friday, October 31, 2008:
- 9:00am - Halloween Costume Run, Distances: 1.1, 3.0 and 5.4 mile. Begins at Grant and 11th and circles the Montana State University campus. Prizes for best costumes.
- No specific time - Trick Or Treating at Bozeman's Gallatin Valley Mall (586-4565)
3:00-6:00pm - Trick or Treating in Downtown Bozeman, Downtown Bozeman More Information (586-4008)
- 3:00-6:00pm Leaf and Bean Children's Halloween Party at Bozeman's Downtown Leaf & Bean (587-1580)
- 4:00-7:00pm - Halloween Spook House at Bozeman's Gallatin Pioneer Museum (522-8122)
- 5:00-7:00pm - Halloween Open House at Bozeman's Emerson Cultural Center (587-9797)
giving you the advantage...®